About Me

My photo
My hair isn't growing, I’ve been trying for a years. Some people just have slow growing hair. Hmmm! So now I’m embarking on a journey to grow my hair long. I've done a bit of research over the World Wide Web. My hair Idol is Tendayi from africanhairblog. She’s keeping me motivated and I’m so grateful.

Friday 2 December 2011

Introducing Phro’s HairLine Challenge


I needed some serious help with my hairline so I’ve joined Phro’s HairLine Challenge. I have recently started using castor oil on my hairline (thanks Aphrophro). Check out her complete list of hair challenges on http://phrophro.com/about/

What’s the challenge?

To get your edges / baby hair / temple hair growing again, there are a few things that you need to consider: TIME, DILIGENCE, PRODUCTS and CARE.
The Rules:
Duration:             Two Months
Frequency:         Every night before you go to bed
Product:               Castor Oil
Utensils:              Tail Comb, Silk /Satin Scarf and Camera
Take a picture of your edges before you start, and then once a fortnight for two months. Note the differences, and if you’re brave enough, load them up on Phro’s Hair Community.
*side challenge* if you need to fill in your eye brow hair, you can also put some castor oil on them (lightly) before you go to bed.

No comments: