About Me

My photo
My hair isn't growing, I’ve been trying for a years. Some people just have slow growing hair. Hmmm! So now I’m embarking on a journey to grow my hair long. I've done a bit of research over the World Wide Web. My hair Idol is Tendayi from africanhairblog. She’s keeping me motivated and I’m so grateful.

Wednesday 30 November 2011

What Are the Benefits of Castor Oil for Hair Growth?



I’ve been using castor oil for a few weeks and I noticed quite a diffrence.  My hair looks and feel way better. (Looks much healthier)
I’ve been using it almost every day.

Regular castor oil use on your hair’s roots and scalp will help:

1.Increase hair growth
2.Thicken hair that is starting to thin out
3.Reduce and prevent hair damage
4.Eliminate dry hair
5.Make the hair fuller and shinier
6.Deeply condition and moisturize hair and scalp
7.Prevents dry scalp
8.Boost your hair’s overall health

Applying castor oil to your hair tips will also prevent your hair from looking frizzy and having split ends and damage. You will also notice that your hair is stronger and won’t develop split ends that easily anymore.
Sorce:http://www.castoroilhome.com/castor-oil-hair-growth-treatment

2 comments:

David Roy said...

Your contents give me more creational ideas that I can possibly use on my web page too. oil castor youtube video

Unknown said...

Your articles are very well written and unique. essential oils for eczema