About Me

My photo
My hair isn't growing, I’ve been trying for a years. Some people just have slow growing hair. Hmmm! So now I’m embarking on a journey to grow my hair long. I've done a bit of research over the World Wide Web. My hair Idol is Tendayi from africanhairblog. She’s keeping me motivated and I’m so grateful.

Tuesday 29 November 2011

My regimen

My regimen
As from: 04 November 2011

My regimen refers to how I care for my hair on a day to day basis.  I wash and deep condition my hair twice a week.

Pre-poo
Shampoo
Conditioner
Moisturizers
Seal
Coconut oil
Castor oil
Amla oil
Tresemme Naturals  Nourishing Moisture Shampoo for dry / damaged hair

Vigro Shampoo
Tresemme Naturals  Nourishing Moisture conditioner for dry / damaged hair
Organic Root Stimulator Replenishing Conditioner
Vigro leave-in conditioner

Honey

Organic Root Stimulator Carrot oil
SCurl Activator Moisturizer
Coconut oil
Castor oil

No comments: