About Me

My photo
My hair isn't growing, I’ve been trying for a years. Some people just have slow growing hair. Hmmm! So now I’m embarking on a journey to grow my hair long. I've done a bit of research over the World Wide Web. My hair Idol is Tendayi from africanhairblog. She’s keeping me motivated and I’m so grateful.

Wednesday 30 November 2011

MY PRE-POO & WASH TREATMENT



Pre-Shampoo (Pre-Poo) 
While my hair was dry, I oiled my scalp with Amla oil.  Sometimes I use Coconut oil.
Then took a warmed wet towel and wrapped it somewhat tightly around my hair to keep in the warmth and moisture.  Next, I covered it with a plastic shower cap.
After allowing the treatment to sit for a little over 1 hour, I shampooed with a Vigro® Bio-Shampoo.

After rinsing thoroughly, applied a protein treatment, Organic Root Stimulator Replenishing Conditioner mixed with Honey and Coconut oil,and again covered with a plastic shower cap for an hour.

After an hour I rinsed my hair with warm water.   After gently towel blotting my hair, I applied a leave-in conditioner (Vigro® Bio-Activator Leave on Cream).  I then air-dried my hair.
When my hair is dry I apply castor oil to my roots and scalp sealed my ends with a very small amount of coconut oil.

For maintain, I use Organic Root Stimulator Carrot oil every day in the morning or S-Curl Activator Moisturizer and Castor Oil.

My staple hair product

Tresemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture Shampoo for dry / damaged hair  
Vigro® Bio-Shampoo.
Tresemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture conditioner for dry / damaged hair
Organic Root Stimulator Replenishing Deep Conditioner
Vigro® Bio-Activator Leave on Cream
Coconut oil
Amla oil
Castor oil
Honey
Organic Root Stimulator Carrot oil
S-Curl Activator Moisturizer
Hair, skin and nails Multivitamins

No comments: